Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Ceramah Kerjaya *with picha*

Finally I upload the pictures about Ceramah Kerjaya, I got this from Hou Yee last Thursday. I bet you all forget about this liaw xD!! I miss that day loh, so crazy one! 4 Science 2's memories =)
Early in the morning, both of them doing revision O_O cause the coming week is exam week liaw. This called last minute study okay CHIA JOO YEE!!!


Orang ni yang bawa camera =O xD!


In the bus, we like "sang fan". Shout here shout there say hello to passby-er xD


Cik Chen=)

See Mario!! xD




4 po again xD Left out suipo cause she's not 4 Science 2 HAHA.

In the hall =)


4 Science 2 lengzai!! Andrew Yap!!

Started to camwhore liaw.

Oopsie mua hand xD SSTTTTAAARRRRR =)) I tell you all lah, actually we want take this star between 4 person ONLY. Then hor, got one HAN ZAP YAN DANG wanna join. We already tell HIM we want take ourselve ONLY, but HE still NEVERMIND NEVERMIND. You NEVERMIND but we MIND! YOU KNOW WHO ARE YOU RIGHT?!


=X






One gor helping another gor to make hair LOL.


sopoh

The penceramah, talk for almost one hour omfg.




See my face, I sien MAX already xD




Hee, happy happy day =)

No comments: