Friday, June 25, 2010

IMMA BACK!

Hello peoples :D aahhhh my blog is dead dead after holiday hee! Really busy doing many things!!=\ Yeap yeap, first thing is about my new school! Their standard really really very super high! I saw their addmath paper, really FML max de okay..? Harder than Mr.Wong's homeworks T____T Have to score over 50% only counted as pass wth =( Luckily the next examination on October. Must put more effort liaw =)

New friends are friendly!! SUPER friendly you know? ;) I thought Sri Cempaka's 4Science2 all so silent one. BUT TTHHHEENNNN hoho! They crazy like mutiara's friends!! Besides, almost all of them got ITOUCH or IPHONE ! so fun la weih :) Made me sam si si want to own one =\ But then so expensive aihs.

Second thing is HSM competition! KRAZEE JACKS very gan jiong now LOL. The competition is on 24th July 2010 at Putrajaya convention centre =\ Far far away! So I don't think so the friends will go and support us lah. The most FML thing is, we have to reach there on 7.45am!! That means we have to wake up on 3am for making our hair and make up? =.= aihs. Want last practice also cannot!!

p/s to KRAZEE JACKS : We must win! Go Los Angeles to find Logan Lerman ;)!




Yes yes one more thing!! Monday was Mr.Wong's birthday LOL! He want us to buy the EXCLUSIVE A's t-shirt and wear it on that day!




IF NOT YOU THEN WHO?
IF NOT NOW THEN WHEN?
hahhahahahhahaahhahahah, funny!!



Rm22, worth it lah =) Quite nice! That day he really really happy!! I didn't see him laugh all the way before XD! Holding his camera and take photos everywhere, when we sang birthday song for him, he record it down somemore ! HE CUTE MAX LAH THAY DAY XDD!!

actually i'm not happy because of this, I happy because Mr.Chew forget about our exam HAHA!

ok gonna ciao! Update just to inform you all I'm not dead yet XD! bye peoples!

p/s : I MISS MUTIARA'S FRIENDS!!!

No comments: