Sunday, June 13, 2010

Surprise party!! =)

I got lots of things to post to my bloggie hee =) I think post until school reopen also can't finish posting LOL. Today I gonna post about mua surprise party!! Since many of you saw the pictures on FACEBOOK liaw, so I will just upload SOME of them =D ( Actually I wanna upload more pictures, but keep upload failed and many things happened, so I RAWRRRR!!! Don't want upload more pictures liaw-.- )



Okay back to the title.



Early in the morning, my mom wake me up :( I really *&%*@(&#* that time aihs. Then, she keep don't let me go down -.- I keep asking where's my jie ( cause I wanna steal her sweet ), mom said she went to uncle house liaw. Actually she's not!!! She woke up so early and went to the playground to meet them =) aawwwhhhh, how sweet! :) Thanks jie.






Can imagine how hot is the weather? And they gather at there just to give me a surprise :(!!! When they stand under the hot weather doing preparation, I enjoy reading my novel under the fan!! Touched :) When Carmen showed this pictures, I felt like crying also LOL.



Then, my jie bring them to my house and they hide in the kitchen with their balloon and mask LOL. After that, my jie shouted : "WEI COME DOWN FASTER I VERY HUNGRY!!!" That time I seriously mad one loh, I hate people shouting at me -.- When I came down,



go behind help me take my water

you can't take yourself ah? Called me come down to take your water?

Just go lah! Daddy gave you present :)

PRESENT?! *started to scared cause my mother used a death lizard to scare my jie before, so I worry they wanna scare me*

YESLAH JUST GO, SERIOUS ONE.

*holding my brother* DII YOU ACCOMPANY ME!!

*holding my mother* MAMII I SCARED!!



Then when I open the door, *POOF* they threw all the balloons to me!! *blank for one second*



AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY YOU ALL HERE ONE?! )#%*(&*#%&(#*@*^# AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *keep on shouting and jumping!!!* Then I tried to recognize who are they because they wearing their mask. Luckily they got their own specific mask LOL. For example, the first one I can recognize is BABI HOR cause she wearing a BABI MASK and got a BABI SIZE BODY HAHAHAHAHAH. After that, we went to the first floor to take pictures.



Aaannnddddd then, we went MAKAN!!! I sat Gan Yang gor's car LOL. Gor you see, I promised you to sit your car and now I did it =) Gor's driving so good, atleast won't make me pening loh!!



After eating, Carmen and Kei said they got tuition so wanna go home. Bear and Qiao followed them. Actually I'm quite sad cause they went home so early=( Some of them followed me to go home and open the presents LOL!! I like everyone's present EXCEPT BEAR BEAR ONE'S!! And I cried when I see Carmen's present. Want to know why? Wait my another post about PPPRREEESSEENNNTTSSS =D



Yeap yeap they're those who followed me go home :D After open all the presents, we played card. That Stacey suipoh and Joey sopoh seriously OMFG =_______= They shout until OMFG =________= Everyone please don't play those GAN JIONG game with them, or not, you and your ears will regret :D



After they went home, my parents bring me to NEWAY *That time they told me my brother wanna sing K so momii booked a room for us, whole family will go together, I really felt weird cause my parents won't sing K de loh*



When we reached there, the waiter bring me to NUMBER 3 room, that time I forget I sms-ing with who le-.-So I walked VERY SLOWWW. When the waiter open the door, my family stand outside the door don't wanna go in, *I thought they less come NEWAY so let me in first* When I go in, saw many balloons on the wall. *blank for one second*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~



Saw Carmen, Qiao, Kei and bear singing birthday song. *blank again*



ZUO MO YOU SHI NI MEN DE!!!! ( Why it's you all again!!! ) *beat them and throw my jacket to carmen* They went off earlier just to come NEWAY to decorate the room!! Touched!!!! I really so gek dong that time xD!



Seriously OMG loh, lucky I takde sakit jantung!!! I really really really don't expect there's another surprise for me!!!!! Then suddenly, Wei Hoe and Old bean came in. OMG REALLY OMG REALLY REALLY OMG CAUSE THEY TOLD ME THEY WON'T COME!!!! When they told me they won't come, I really so sad because I wish LAI FAMILY here :( AND NOW THEY APPEAR!! My tears burst out and keep crying liaw, really so gam dong punye!



Yesh, empat orangnilah yang mendecoratekan the room.


Birthday cake!

Share with my lovely cousin punye cause his birthday on 11th June =)

Oh well, it's okay pose again. Okay pose everywhere *peace!*

LAI FAMILY QUEN GA FOK T__________________T so happy!!

Lastly left few of us sing only LOL. Thanks Wei Hoe for singing the don't know apa song for me HAHAHA. Mm chor lah xD!!

YESH!! THANKS TO ALL OF THEM!!=D

For more pictures, kelik here=D I will post about 6N KTV outing when I'm free heheee!! Bah bye!

No comments: