Sunday, June 06, 2010

The rocks teacher's day SMKSM

Awwhh I miss the damn rocks teacher's day!! Thanks to Madam Ee also :) For planning the wondeful teacher's day for all of us=D Early in the morning went to school, saw GY gor LOL. He came back to school.

After fooling around everywhere, went to find choir members with Diong. Diong making poster for Yung Chuan LOL. The cacat-ed poster!!!


Flowers from choir to all the teachers :) Made all of this for quite a long time. I took one home too LOL.

Love bird. xD

傻婆,蒙婆,八婆,衰婆,肥婆 HAHA. 5 po finally can take picture together hehee. And, Not I short okay? that shapo and suipo wearing high heels for their "Nobody dance" ACTUALLY SUIPO SHORTER THAN ME DE LOK OKAY?!

The "sakai girls" LOL. I recorded Joey's version "ngo jip sao mm dou loh". Who wanna see just go to my facebook =D

Gym room is crowded with performers.

Four ji muii. :)

Hoho drawing Yi Heng's hand. I found that bullying Yi Heng is my favourite thing to do everyday especially tuition time HAHA.

Flower girl with feipo.

Awwhhhh I'm so suprise :D She always say that she hate me but now she propose to me. Yes we're going to marry le :D Who wanna come our wedding?

Flower eye. Yeslah, we keep playing around with the flowers xD!

aaawwwhhhhhh, Stacey's image destroy liaw :D

suipo. sopoh.

Rock yo xD

Our lovely flower girl =)

Orang cacat.

Took picture with teacher xD!

aaawwwwwhhhhhh,I hereby to introduce my new ji muii!!! So beautiful lar.

Wai Kit. 5S2's performance nice =)

Choir's group picture :D nice weih!

V pose.

The Okay pose. Okay pose so famous in our school =) Everyone making Okay pose that day LOL.

Nerd pose.

Finally the formal one. Planning to go gaigai together with lengzai Zhuin hee.

Colourful =)

Diong conducting :D After choir performance, it's recess time liaw. I cabut 3 animals to camwhore in toilet xD.



After camwhoring, went to dewan to see the performance. Keep shouting until sorethroat LOL.

Encik Halim. He is the last day in the school too.

Animals again.

Admond's performance. Their voice so nice.

With Cik Chai!!! My favourite teacher!! Will miss her badly de loh T____T

With Puan. Tee. Our choir teacher^^

SEE?! Everyone like Okay pose!!

At last all the performers singing I GOTTA FEELING on the stage. Everyone so danm high on the stage!! xD! After that JENG JENG! ULTRAMAN DANCE!! lol. I miss ultraman dance badly. I miss the time we shout and high together!!! miss miss misssssssssssss!!!!

Finally finish the post :D Ciao lah everyone *okay pose*

No comments: