Thursday, November 05, 2009

My bao bei =D

Long time didn't update pictures~
I feel like my blog getting boring..
last time one day almost 30 to 40++ peoples visit my blog.
Now leh-.-not over 10 person!!
I CANNOT LET MY BLOG DEAD!!

So today i decided to blog about my bao beii~
The smallest and cutest cousin!!
She very naughty actually..
but when got outsider,she act like a good girl only-.-..
Oklah,the best way to say is,she "kao yong"(靠张脸) only
she really a very cute girl,no one will scold her if she did anything wrong..
even she cry also cuter than others..
memang tak boleh tahan!!>.<








Nah nah nah,
that day she flu,then don't know how can blow a bubble out
O_____O
faster capture it..


twins?
nope =X actually she kissing the mirror!!haha..


She memang perasan de lo.
She like to kiss herself very much!!
kiss already will laugh so loud de-.-


this is what I did to her..
MUAHAHA =x






Another bad thing I did to her..
put her into the box
MUAHAHA =x








She wear like that so yeng so rock LOL~




ANOTHER AND ANOTHER BAD THING I DID TO HER!!
MUAHAHA =x




All this toys we gabung together..
just to let her play...
we sayang her a lot lah!!






This one is my favourite picture~
so cute lahh



so..who interesting to come my house to find her?
pay money first lah!!LOL

No comments: