Monday, November 09, 2009

Appreciate

All of you also know that,
I LOVE MY JI MUIIS =D!
I felt appreciate that they accompany me for 3 years in secondary life!
We have some arguement,
but we solve it at last!!
Our arguement will never last longer than 1 day! LOL
I know,it is a true friendship =D
Together,we share our secrets..
Together,we solve our problems..
Together,we grow..
Together,we laugh =D


Form 1 :
We took a lot of pictures during form 1.
Actually i lost some of them.
I will try my best to steal back when i go chicken's house!!xD

Form 1,our honeymoon year.
Seriously,i didn't study ANYTHING in this year.
keep on playing in the whole year.

p/s:I won't forget that we're famous in this year LOL!

























Form 2 :
We separate to 3 classes..
In this year,Shu Ling started to leave away from us >.<
But I know,you gave me many happy memories
I will treat you as my ji muiis forever =]

Then,we went to the merdeka dance..
It gave me a sweet memories!!
I will never forget the happy time we spent at there!








Form 3:
Well,most of the peoples didn't talk about us in this year..
because we became good girl!!
We quit many event,study hard and fight for PMR!!
So..we got less pictures this year >.<

Beside that,I felt like this year we got lots of arguement..
Nevermind,friendship forever right?^^




Hee <3
I MEMANG LOVE YOU ALL DE LORRR,xD




p/s : I know ah kei will crazy if she see this.
Aiks,boh bian la..she siau de!

No comments: