Tuesday, November 17, 2009

3C's jamuan * with picha!*

3C's jamuan!
We ate KFC=D

Okay,lazy to talk about it>.<.. So just see the pictures la =)


Last year 2E's jamuan,
the first picture is Bean and Egg's picture..
So now I also put their picture at the first,LOL..


this people-.-..kakacaucau only..


Zhen En aka Nanny aka 臭鸡蛋 aka eze with THE GOD OF 3C!!








Nah nah,ini mario so bad~



He eat like a beggar-.-




After eating and playing,
we go back to the class =D




Last year I forget to take picture with Jia Wei..
So this year must take with him~haha =)






That one not my hand ok?




Old bean and me ^^





Then,I went to the toilet with babi~
Saw ah jie~faster take picture with her^^








WAHAHAHAHA..
we laughed so long because of this picture..







LOL~
their face so funny leh?this call "muk dok" in cantonese,xD
I tried to take "muk dok" picture with him also..
But I failed=( I keep laughing lar..










LOL~noob face











this picture,
both of them VERY CUTE!!!!!
Love this picture so much >.<


The god of 3C!!!
ANYTHING also can ask him if we don't understand =D
If no wrong,he get the first place the whole year!









Lastly,



Best friend forever =D




Last year is leg,
this year is...

MIDDLE FINGER,xD!!
paiseh LOL




Well,it not as fun as last year..
Nevermind laa,atleast my besties got go!!=))


p/s : Wei Hoe was cute in the whole day..don't know why la,xD

No comments: