Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Curve - New Moon!!=D

wwwwwwhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~
Waiting for so long,this day finally came!!
Thank you for kai ma and Mr.Hor who take care me the whole day=)
New Moon was so awesome !! Nice leh ^^

Went to Carmen's house around 2 something~
when we reach there,we lepak lepak and makan makan~
then,we took photo stickers =D!
First time take photo stickers with ji muii,although not 4 of us..
But I still felt happy~
I LOVE MY HAIR!!xD~my SUPER black hair became brownish..hehe~
some more it look like so long and straight!
Let's see the pictures bah^^




















We love this picture so much!!




After that, we went to watch CHRISTMAS CAROL with 3D..
first time watch movie with 3D,quite expensive actually >.<
But deserve lar, atleast I earn some experience!
I spent RM5 for the spectacle .. aawwhhh =(
CHRISTMAS CAROL was so sucks!!
damn boring omfg-.-
But atleast there's many effects that can match with 3D..






We bought the ticket number 13 and 14..
1314 ,一生一世 LOL~
I take the "14" 一世haha..



Before the show,we started to camewhore,LOL~
so funny right?camwhore in the cinema..


First time we tried,failed-.-


Second time,failed-.-


Third time,failed AGAIN!!


forth time,quite ok lah =D


fifth time, WONDERFUL!!!!!
sure la,I captured it ~


Looks like astronaut?LOL






After the stupid movie,we went to FRIDAY'S to take our dinner =)
THANKS TO KAI MA WHO BELANJA US!!


Camwhore again~











After that, we go to take NEW MOON tickets!!!


Seriously, I love twilight saga so much!!!!!!
I miss the movie also so much!!!!!

At last, Edward ask Bella to marry him..
Other audience " aawwwhhhhhhhhhhh" like that-.-
Me and Carmen was like wtf?-.-
LOL damn funny lo..






After that,reach home around 12.40am~
Whoa~so late^^ xD

No comments: