Monday, November 09, 2009

Howling at the New Moon



Waiting for so long..
Finally new moon coming!!
*scream like a children*



Well,I join NUFFNANG "New Moon" competition..
What I have to do is,
write a blog post titled ‘Howling at the New Moon’ and share what I like about the Twilight Saga.
I must win this because I long time didn't go pakto with Carmen,xD
You know,watching our favourite movie with popcorn..
aawwwhhhh..ROMANTIC RIGHT?!LOL~

Okay,why I like Twilight Saga?



Twilight Saga has the most unpredictable ending that ever came to your mind. It always leave you with awe and surprise from pages to pages, chapters to chapters, books to books. *screams*With this excitement, readers hardly leave the book because all they want is to know the whole amazing story line.

Other than that, what I admire the most is that the author gave each of the vampire a unique supernatural power.( Which I wish I have one similar like Edward Cullen's power so that I can easily cheat during examinations=D!)With all these special supernatural powers, it transform the books to something memorable.


The author also wrote about the vampires' daily life such as having supernatural powers, having the ability to not sleep, doesn't have to eat nor breath and when their skin meets the sun light, it'll sparkle like twinkle twinkle little stars.If I could be a vampire in Twilight, I would want the ability to sleep 24hours a day and yet still be a millionaire.=P



With this kind of story line, one must surely have WILD imaginations. And I can't help but to salute and felt impress by the author with it's fluency in English to describe scenes of the story making the story SYOK!



Twilight Saga is fill with wild imaginations, which has the combination of myths of vampires and werewolves, having the heart beats of the readers accelerate as they read, just like having their own first kiss.


The deep love between Edward and Bella touch my heart and my mind and well...basically the whole me! The true love between them can now hardly appear in the society now. I dig 500feet down the floor or fly over few thousand of miles also can't find such love =/ Edward always put Bella first and try his best to protect the love of his life away from dangers. Even after all the hard times, it didn't affect their love towards each other, which makes me melt ANOTHER TIME =S!


With their determination and courage, they finally solved everything and like any other story, they live happily ever after ! This is the most creative book that I've ever read. FYI, I've read LOTS of books. I'll never forget this amazing story, The Twilight Saga =)

No comments: