Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Hari Bakti Mutiara =D

Uhm,I didn't take many pictures on Hari Bakti Mutiara.
A few only.
Not really in mood on that day.


I promised qiao a.k.a doggie to show her this sijil..
So cha right?=\~


When I disturbing Matthew in the gym room,
Yu Xin jie took this prize and show me =D
Choir won this!!!
Don't really remember what prize already..

CHOIR THE BEST!!!


Ini ini,our choir's "ah tao" (head)..
I like to disturb her =D
Oklah,sometimes she disturb me also lar =( kena marah!-sigh-
Don't worry Yi Vonn,
I will still love you forever although I love Eve more!!
hahahaha..



p/s :
I know all of you will be shock when you all see my"New Moon" post..
hehee..
actually my english not that pro lahh..
I write my idea in chinese..
Babi Hor help me to translate,xD!!
So,don't be confuse why my english suddenly so pro..LOL~




-END-

No comments: