Sunday, November 22, 2009

Family DayS

First of all,
I wanted to say who is the person in the pictures in my PREVIOUS and PREVIOUS post,xD
Orang itu adalah WEN HAN,xD
form 4-ers,I think you all know him bah~






Friday ,Saturday and Sunday counted as my family dayS =)
Friday I will spend my time with my family,
Saturday and Sunday usually will spend with my aunt^^



Friday,my parents brought us to Sungai Wang.
s-u-n-g-a-i w-a-n-g leh..
felt so UNBELIEVABLE.
usually they won't bring us go TS or SW~
Went there jalan jalan,makan makan..
before we go home,jie wanted to take photo stickers..
also known as "big head stickers" LOL


This is the very first photo,my jie still in a blur mood-.-






That day I was SUPERB high~!
I keep talking LOL







Yesterday, I went to my aunt's house..
my youngest aunt brought us to make nail polish =D!!
I want to try it for so long leh!!

This will be my first time,
and also my last time before I'm 21 =)..
I don't want to hurt my fingernails leh,xD








They damn pro >.<
polish until so nice..


I also registered at EXCLUSIVE tuition center for 5 subjects..
December will start my class,I'm a good girl~
Most of the SMKSM-ers tuition there~
shiok la!!



Now,we planning to go for a trip^^
WHOLE family go again like last time we went to Hong Kong..
hehe~It will be fun!!
















p/s : I still in an excited mood because of the New Moon tickets!!LOL

No comments: