Wednesday, November 03, 2010

;P


I'm back peoples! Actually I promised myself always update my bloggie after finals BUT I can't make it. First, I'm lazy and tired. Second, I'm so mooday recently :( Last Saturday is RAG day!! Kinda fun, learnt how to wear sari XD Will update the pictures when I'm free! :) Monday is the first time I stand on Cempaka's field :p Played FRISBEE for 3 days. First time played frisbee, so fun weih!! I don't know why all of them so pro :( Actually I didn't contribute anything but at least I learnt something new!! I got a little improvement today *proud*. Our fan dance practise started today too :) Too bad some of the members can't join our third show =\ So, we added some new members and really hope that we can give everyone a great performance! And and and, I can see japanese again yo!! I won't be to noob like last time, I will get all the hawt guys' email!! Who want?! xD!! Next week will be going to Skytrex at Shah Alam! Can't wait! x) Kay just to short post, got to go tuition yo, bye!

No comments: