Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sorry =X


Sorry for not updating my bloggie cause I'm not in the mood recently.
A lot of things happened to me, everything turns bad, nothing goes smooth.
The only thing I can do is keep escaping.
Beside, I'm busy with my fan dance performance for Japanese exchange programme on 1st of December.
I'm a person who really appreciate every moment on the stage.
I do put hopes on this performance and I know we will try our best!
If I know ANYONE is trying to ruin my performance, YOU WILL KNOW!
I registered for form 5 tuition classes at Exclusive A today!!
Next Wednesday will start my first form 5 chemistry class!! Awhh I'm kinda excited!!
By the way, there's some "war" at my blog past few days.
The only thing I will do is ignore, like what HE and SHE taught me to do.
However, I still want to say MY BLOG DON'T WELCOME SPAMMERS!
Anyway, I still have to thanks you guys stop spamming this few days.
At least I had some rest :) Thanks.
This few days my mom keep nagging me FML. Seriously can die weih!
Stop nagging or else I'm gonna be crazy someday!!
GOD BLESS ME!!!



Yesh, finally I update my blog, finally I appeared.
Mission completed, see ya later ;)

No comments: