Monday, November 15, 2010

I miss Mutiara.

I think this is the first time I say I miss Mutiara.
Know what? I made a VERY wrong decision to transfer school.
Yes Mutiarans, laugh at me, as loud as you can :)
I used to love Cempaka once, but not anymore.
Ohno, it suppose to me I LOVE Cempaka but NOT the peoples here.
Only few months, I passed through a lot of things, no joke.
I cried like a baby in the midnight for few weeks continuously.
I prefer not to grow up, not to be independent and protected by Mutiarans.
What my mother said is totally correct, I SHOULDN'T TRANSFER.
I always complain to my mom that I don't want stay in government school,
this is the reason why my parents don't transfer me here, finally I knew it.
Everyone has their awesome friends in school, but not me.
All my awesome friends are far away from me, studying in a little school called Mutiara.
The peoples here are ...... I don't know how to describe.
Ofcourse not all of them, just some of them :)
Felt disappointed to the VERY IMPORTANT people for me today.
I became a bitch in sudden LOL
What do to? IDK!! I can feel that my soul is not with me now.
Still have a long way to go, one more year.
Amanda Law, cheer up yeah!! :)




一直到现在,我也不知道自己做了什么。
我真的处在很迷糊的状态,这世界到底发生了什么事?
我要回到我朋友身边,至少有人告诉我发生什么事。
我想,过去发生的事只是错觉吧!
在这边,人人讨厌我,这是事实。
我会试着不去介意,而且我会做回我自己。
还剩下一天,我恨不得赶快离开这个鬼地方!!!

No comments: