Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Oppsie :p

*Cleaning dust*
It's been a long time I didn't update my bloggie again.
Seriously, nothing happened recently =\
Okay, there's something happened but it's private LOL.
I got most of the exam papers back today.
Miracle happened again, I passed my sejarah T__T
I swear I thought I'm so gonna fail it, thanks god!!
Left accounts and moral papers only.
I'm worrying about my moral, I didn't memories the moral values.
So yeah, hope god really will help me again!! *pray hardly*
I'm kinda satisfy with my results BUT I disappoint my parents.
My dad is mad with my sejarah result :(
He kept asking what happened to me after I transferred to Cempaka.
They put a high hope on me, I know,
but it's ain't easy to score Cempaka papers :(
I tried my best to passed all the subjects, but I can't score A x( Sorry.


Saturday went badminton with Huey Yi, Joey and Carmen.
Although we don't really know how to play but atleast we got exercise HAHA!!
We laugh all the way, and kept scolding Joey.
Don't ask why, she is so annoying LOL!!
Long time didn't see her, she didn't change at all xD
After badminton, IDK why my face grew many pimples! x(
Seriously made me don't feel like going out now!!
My friends said maybe because I'm too stress.
YESH I'M STRESS WITH ALL THE PIMPLES T___T
Pimples shoo shoo~~


Got a bad news today, Tuesday is the last day of school!!
So fast :( I don't wanna stay in home everyday!!
Facing all the tuition homeworks and Hong Kong dramas, eww :(
My parents seldom let me hang out with friends also.
NGAH!! I don't want holiday!!
After holiday, I'm SPM candidates already!! Aku tak mau!!
I want form 4 forever :( :( :(
Friday skytrex trip I want play kao kao!!
Last memory in Form 4.




Going to be a lifeless person soon x(

No comments: