Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hyper day ♥

Final is over, I got more time to blog! :p Today we were damn hyper in the class, why uhh? Keep camwhore-ing with Ah Cheng's camera XD Somehow I'm glad to be in 4Science2 :) It's all about fate! I transfered to Cempaka 4Science2 and met all of these crazy friends! No one going 5Science1 next year, I knew it! :) I love the moments when someone tells a joke, all of us laugh together. We laughed together, played together, joked together, because we're 4Science2! 4Science2 spirit never end :p
Form 4 life going to end soon. No more 4Science2 next year. So what I want to do is camwhore camwhore and camwhore!! From now onwards, we must create more memories.

Today they keep laughing at me, because I'm short :(

What we playing? "Ballet" XD

Shahfiz and Adrin. Two crazy guy who love to camwhore!! They gave us many laughter yeah~

This picture looks so classic XD

Vincent aka Vincy! I know I'm short :(

Sher Win :) Get to know her through fan dance. Sakai girl.

Ahsu, my dustbin :) I will throw everything to her when I'm sad. She meant a lot for me!!

Everyone Macbook-ing. Some playing games, some watching movie, lifeless after final!

Ah Cheng, Ahsu, Amandy :)



Thanks for everything :) *hugs*

LOL~ I'm actually laughing aihs, failed max.

SEE! Laugh again, failed max times 2.

LOL~ Damn lame yo XD



Assembly. Today's performance was nice :) Made me laugh so hard.

Okay, today I got my Chemistry papers back. Although I got the highest, but I still don't satisfy with my marks. I know I must felt glad cause I passed my Chemistry, but still =\ I disappoint Mr.Wong I think, aihs. Maybe getting my sejarah papers back tomorrow? Gonna face the VERY FIRST subject that I fail in my life. AMANDA LAW, get fully preparation bah. Consider as a good day for me, although I'm kinda sad with SOMETHING. Next we can play sports!! yeah :p and Mr.david organising trip for us too, omg I'm excited!! Kay. Ciao peoples :)

No comments: