Sunday, November 28, 2010

CHAI BEAR BEAR POST.

Please kindly click on the below link,


then you will save a poor bear from being abuse by me :)






Okay. This noob bear forced me to help him to promote his new born lousy blog. As a good bobo, I promised him to do this with condition to reduce a meal that I owed him :p Beside, I will introduce him to everyone in this post. If anyone want his number, please leave your name on my chatbox or e-mail me HAHAHAHA

@Bear : help you find girlfriend liaw. REDUCE ONE MORE MEAL!!

Bobo pose and bear bear pose :p! I know bear through aerobic dance :) For your information, he made all of us headache in this dance. I won't say it out, you know I know lar chai bear bear! I remembered one thing! He always hit me with a big ball in the gym room. I haven't revenge back, then I transfered already. It's okay. Reduce one more meal!

Bear bear consider as my best friend although he made me angry every moment :) We argued with each other everytime while we chatting, scolding each other but lastly we still can be friends and talk craps again! Best friend meant to be like this!! His mouth damn pro =X he can make me speechless everytime! I'm angry but don't know what to scold him back!

Eh bear, I helped you to do good things you know! Since you always bully me, then you have to teach me physics and accounts! :D




Okay, my mission completed. After you finish reading this post, that's mean I didn't owe you any meal already :D! Do your best in SPM bah!

No comments: