Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Lai Family reunion dinner :)

Cool! First time blogging using my iPhone :)
Suppose to buy my high heels today but due to some reason forced to cancel it :(
So I've time to blog now! :)
Last Friday, went Coco Steamboat and have a simple gathering with Lai Family.
This is the first time we sitting together, eat and chat. But still missing one :|
Around 7.30pm, Wei Hoe came to fetch me.
He, a guy, has a lot of soft toys in his car lol! So adorable!
As usual, crap and argue, fight and whack him XD



They really never change at all!!!
Keep crapping and crapping, made me keep laughing.
Idk why I don't really can crap in front of them.
All I can do in front of them is only laugh and laugh lol.
After that, went Station One to meet Kok Dong.
He registered at Sunway College for foundation in accounting and finance!
So we gonna meet up on 5th January :p
And I'm so glad cause I've free driver :p!! Thanks Kok Dong!
Remember our promise ah :p XD
Beside him, Carmen and Joey going Sunway College too! So happy!!!




A really nice gathering yeah ;)
Thanks for all those craps, really made me feel so relax with all of you!
Thank you and I love you guys!!! :)

No comments: