Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Cempaka Senior Prom 2011

It's prom night people!! :)
The very first prom night in my life.
Well, it didn't went smooth for me :(
Something unwanted happened made me so emo :(
But still, definitely a night to remember!!!


So yeah, as a prom committee, I need to reach before 6pm.
When I reached there, ding brought me to the ballroom.
I was shock when I saw Cheng's sexy back! Seriously so sexy!!
Prepared for the night with others.
Well, I didn't play important role lah, just some kelefe.


We joined Damansara's seniors too!!
To be honest, all their prom dress were WOW!!!
All so nice!!! Ofcourse the price too -.- $$$$$$$
okay, my prom dress only cost RM200 ++ teehee.
I bought it at Kota Damansara ^^V
Okay back to the title.


The registration starts at 6.30pm.
And there's some problems happened too, super messy.
But we manage to solve them eventually.
Erm, not we. Is they :(
The night supposed to start at 8pm but delayed to 8.30pm.
Due to some irresponsible peoples who are late.
Well, this is Malaysian type, always be late for some function.
Ngeh =\

THE FOODS WERE DELICIOUS! LIKE SUPER!!
Teehee, but I don't eat much, worry my tummy too big :|
All the performances are nice too :)
Can say that it is a successful night.
I didn't go for the dance floor, the light seriously made my eyes felt uncomfortable.
Plus, the lights irritated me and made me feel dizzy >.<
This prove that I'm not suitable to go clubbing!!!
Imagine the crowds, loud musics, lights, wow -.-


Let the pictures tell the stories! :)

p/s : Sorry for the bad quality of my pictures :(

p/p/s : Thanks to my family who supported me in term of financial and time! ;) THANKS!!!!






Daddy <3

Navian and little Xin Qi. Xin Qi is super cute!!! Miss her so much!!!!



Prom King and Prom Queen. A perfect pair ^^









Partner Bling :)







Best couple :)







Superwoman



















A memorable night. Thanks for all the memories. :)

No comments: