Saturday, December 03, 2011

HHHIIIIIII

HHHIIIIIIIIIII *jumping and waving my hands!*
I know it is not a right time for me to blog cause I'm having 2 more subjects to go!!!!
But too bad I'm already in a holiday mood :( cool.
Accounts and mandarin, well, I'm half give up on my mandarin subject.
To get an A for mandarin, it is kind of like mission impossible.
Some of you might think that why I want to take mandarin and give up on my straight A's dream?
Actually I'm not stupid.
I just felt that as a Chinese, I have a responsibility to learn our own language.
B so what? If I'm lucky enough to get all A's for other subjects,
at least I have 10A's ONE B!
Nah, better than only 10A's right? :p
Anyhow, I don't think I can get straight A's for other subject too.
But I felt dumb to take accounts -.- WASTING MY TIME AS I'M NOT GOING TO TOUCH ACCOUNTS IN MY FUTURE, cheh!
Honestly, I didn't really put efforts on SPM.
I didn't focus much and most of the subjects I did it as last minute revision and I almost stepped midnight oil every night. -sigh-
Actually I don't put high hope on this exam, just give me 7A's, then I will be happy!!!
I felt so blurred for this exam!!!
During PMR, I only blurred for one subject, that is BM!
And yeah, I got B for BM.
I blurred in a subjects in SPM, which means I gonna get B for all subject? I really can't imagine anymore..
If I really got a bad result, I can't blame anyone, cause I REALLY REALLY didn't put any efforts :\
Yeah, I never touch my blog since June. Therefore some of you might missed out what happened to me in this half year!
I'm gonna post a simple and overall blog post after SPM for what's happening in this half year! :)
So people please stay tune and support my blog and make it revive kay..?


Let me tell you a secret, what makes me blog again..?
Thanks to Nuffnang lol! They still pay me money for my blog even I didn't post anything in half year! I'm surprised!
Or maybe because I'm popular enough? LOL JOKING!!






Just a very simple post here.
I hope time can fly me to 7th December right now!!
Let everything over and have 2 months break before college life starts!!
Gotta go now, goodnight everyone :)

No comments: