Thursday, December 08, 2011

BD554D008, mission completed!

BD554D008, this code followed me for one whole month!!
Not 3 days (UPSR), 5days (PMR) but ONE MONTH!
Comment for the whole exam, average :p
BM, cepumas -.- I have no idea what shit is this. I bet everyone too.
And this word gonna be new bad word for 2011 batch? XD
English, okay okay :D
History, all KBKK? It's like over 60 marks are KBKK?
I wasted my sleeping time for it but it didn't come out what I want.
And I hope they will still lower down the graph, I die at paper 1!
Moral, not bad :) Hope can get an A+.
Maths and Additional maths was okay. Except for the logarithm :(
Physics, no confident AT ALL, as usual!!!
I don't know what crap am I answering in the papers!!
Chemistry, not bad :D target to get an A+!
Biology, another worse subject :| paper 1 and 3 was okay, paper 2 then..
Paper 2 carry many marks :(
Accounts, incredible.
THE.FIRST.TIME.I.IMBANG.IN.EXAM!!!!
Seriously, I nearly shout because I imbang that question.
Nah, cannot imbang in exercise is okay, AS LONG AS SPM I IMBANG-ED! :p
Mandarin! My lovely lovely mandarin!!!
Never expect that mandarin still loyal to me and love me so much!! :*
I love you too!!! <3 <3 <3
Cannot say that I confirm get A but this is much more better than trials.
At least I understand everything -.- especially 文言文!
So the subjects that I don't have confident to get A will be BM, Sejarah, physics, biology and mandarin! Other than I pray hard to get A!! :( A- is enough :(



Well well well, what to do now eh..?
I don't get enough time to play!!!! >:(
My college starts on 9th January which make my holiday so DDUHHH.
Know what? Not gonna waste every single minutes to play.
Really really have to work hard for scholarship!!!


I'm so sad that I can't get into Trinity College.
Although I already get the offer letter. sigh!
Seriously it feels really bad and hurt to let go my dream.
But what to do? Sometimes not I WANT then I can GET.
There is lots of plans waiting for me! :)
I want to go Sunway Lagoon again!! And try paintball/laser tag.
I want shopping!!!
I want to enjoy! ;)




Lastly, I need to announce something to my juniors,



HAHAHAHAHAAHAH, nah it's your turn next year >:D
Don't cry, don't sad. XD

No comments: