Thursday, December 22, 2011

Hi short hair! ;)

Hello everyone! :)
If you are a friend of mine on Facebook, you might know that I changed a new hairstyle ^^V
I wanted to cut my hair since don't know how many months ago but I need to leave them long for prom night so that my hair stylist has more choice on what to do on my hair.
So yeah, after waiting for months, here it is!!
It's not short actually, until shoulder length.
I dare not cut to really short. :|



Anyway, this hair is to welcome my new life :)
Yes, new life at Sunway College.
I'm taking AUSMAT, who else? :)
I'm still not used to my new hair yet :| but I love it!!!!! ;)



Another news, I confirmed my driving test on 3rd January 2012. Hope the new year can give me luck!!!! Good luck to myself ;) <3


Ohya, happy winter solstice people!!! :)

No comments: