Sunday, December 27, 2009

This few days =D

So sorry that I didn't update my bloggie for so long, xD!
I spent my days with my family =)
I must enjoy myself VERY VERY MUCH before school reopen O_O
I pass my result to my uncle already,
hope he can help me to change school =D
*pray*

After PMR result, I went to KL TOWER for buffet dinner..
THE FOODS WERE SO AWESOME!!
I will update them as soon as possible^^




Spent my christmas at my aunt's house~
Celebrate my cousin's birthday too^^


Christmas prezzie =D

Yesterday went to grandmother's house..
they help me to celebrate for my 7A's..
Thanks alot^^ appreciated!!
We drink red wine *grin*


Just now went to NEWAY with cousins~
so syok!!xD~





Enjoy myself very much this few days..

and and, I show you all some cute cute things^^






JENG JENG JENG~
cute ehh?^^
winnie the pooh maggie!! nice~=)

No comments: