Wednesday, December 30, 2009

6N KTV gathering =D

I know christmas is over and it's time for me to change my header..
but I got no idea what to change wo =(
so.just.ignore.my.header.first.k?

Oh yeah~came back from Timesquare =)
Went gathering with 6N KTV again!!LOL~
I don't know why, every time I see them, I also will laugh whole day~
talking crap whole day~xD!!
Luckily, they can tahan my crap,hahaha..


Today we got some new experience~
We went for bowling!!
Xuan Bin is the winner of the day..he memang geng!!
got style got skills after few rounds..


Kok Ming then, everytime get 8 marks HAHA
oklaa, better than me, he got 40 marks more than me>.<

Qii,hahhahaahahh~
she really is bowling queen!!
she THROW the ball and not ROLL the ball,xD~
we so afraid that the floor will break>.<
But she still can get spare =O!!

I also not bad ma, atleast I got strike!!
I not longkang girl anymore~~
I GET MY FACES BACK!!



After that, we went to find May Yen..
I hug her when I saw her, miss her sososo much!!!!
When she went home, I really felt like crying..
We saw each other not more than 5 minutes then she went home already..
SAD!!



we went to Sungai Wang to take photo sticker =D
the first time we take photo sticker together~
so happy and excited!!














Hee <3
I have to thanks the two guys who accompany us to shopping=)
they really stand outside and wait for us when we went in the shop one by one without any complain!!!
I really afraid they will angry >.<
Luckily they don't have haha!!
thanks for the patience,thanks for everything =D


Uhm, I don't know when can see you all again..
But I will try my best to persuade my mom =P
Seriously,I'm glad to have you all as my best friends =)
Love ya!!hehee..

No comments: