Sunday, December 13, 2009

I want hamster =(

Edit a new header to suit the coming Christmas=D
I LOVE my header and Christmas woohooo~
Got snow and christmas song also lehh,xD!

Pass by a pet shop at Sunway Pyramid today..
The first thing I saw is those small little tiny cute hamsters!!
got one big as 50 cent coin only omfg!!
I wish to buy them >.< buy ="(">










I keep begging my dad to buy hamster for me after I reach home..

Dy, I want hamsters please =(
Don't want lah, you won't take care of it..
I will!! please!! I swear!!
You didn't take care austin*my obesity stupid pet dog* also..
Austin is ah jie's pet..
You thought my house is zoo?
-.- hamster so small only wo!!!!!!!
Last time austin come here also very small, now like giant dog..
If you don't want buy for me, you don't talk with me anymore ah!!
Really?=D don't make me happy ok?



-______________________- wtf

kay, I failed =)




Finally I finished my Twilight Saga books!! whee~
four books add together VERY thick you know? *grin*



BREAKING DAWN was so awesome^^
The love between Edward and Bella made my heart melt!!
too bad this kind of love will only happen in imagination or fairytale~



Twilight Saga rocks!!!

No comments: