Thursday, December 03, 2009

Neway - 30.11.09

Because we can't stand for the boringness,
so we asked for permission to go neway!=)
I can't believe that my mom will promised us so easily!!

I wonder that,I'm the only one who getting high at there-.-
When I shouted too loud,they will call me to low down my voice..
Aiyo~shout as loud as we can only counted as sing k!!

Then,we started to camwhore=D






































hee <3
I spent a wonderful day with my cousin^^
at least I not wasting my time with facebook or watching drama..









Started tuition already!=)
I found my strenght back for study..
kinda excited for add math,wanna find out why everyone said it is hard!
and thanks Gan Yang gor who donate some reference books for me,xD!
Love ya gor!=D














-End-

No comments: