Thursday, July 02, 2009

iish~


today,
me,bean,babi,hou yee,kok dong and wai chee,
went for the rubik cube competition..
and yeah~ALL of us lose!-.-!

there's six group there..
each group pick a winner and go to final on monday.
Me,babi,hou yee and a 3F guy Siong Kang in a group..
Siong Kang was SUPER fast-.-!
When teacher say start,he wait for few seconds only start..
BUT 3 OF US STILL LOSE WTF!!

i was damn nervous that time-.-
my hand keep shaking~
And the stupid Xiang Yang keep put pressure on me..
my second step screw everything..ARGH~
so paiseh!!everyone teaching me beside when I ruin everything~
nvm..3 of us ready to lose already

actually bean and wai chee can win..
but their cube drop out..
Pn.sahilawati thought 3C atleast got 1 winner
BUT ALL OF US LOSE HAHAHAHA~!!
teacher say wai chee wil die tomorrow.xD!

We put our hope on him!!but..aiks~!





OHYA~!!I WON'T BELIEVE GOT INJECTION ANYMORE..
DELAY TWO DAYS ALREADY!!!

i won't believe anymore~!
won't scared anymore~!

STUPID SCHOOL!!!


I miss him =(

1 comment:

色大侠seth said...

wow...your school got such competition...