Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hari Keusahawan~

Whoa~SSSOOOOO fun weih~~
many people upload pictures already-.-!
so fast =(
I can't upload because not yet get them from Carmen Hor =D

I'm so happy that i can saw my primary friends!!
wwwhhhooooaaaa~~
Chee Liang change ALOT..i can't recognize her at first ==
Then saw Ming Hui and Jer Wei~
Ming Hui still so (@**@^%@&*%...but Jer Wei very cool =(
Not like the one I noe..he changed alot~

Then,
Me and Edwin got water war competition LOL~
Cause he say me noob =\~
5 girls VS 5 form boys
The competition just start 2 minutes..then we won ady-.-!
FORM 3 GIRLS AND FORM 5 BOYS!!
but we won~
p/s : our group's name = PRO !! LOL~



After that play with seniors Ah Kent and Ngapzai they all~
They graduated last year =D
At last,we won again!!
FORM 3 GIRLS + Xiang Yang VS COLLEDGE BOYS~
wahsai~
why we so pro 1~xD!!


And lengzai Wan Zhuin got perform~
yeng sia~
LENGZAI ZHUIN SAO KAO MOU?xD
you didn't answer me this morning,xD!




then wanna play with Chiu Ying they all =(
But mamii call me back~aiks..
Pictures upload soon =D
IF Carmen Hor send the pictures for me =D!

No comments: