Friday, July 17, 2009

86!

First of all,
i wanna say about the volleyball competition LOL~
Stupid Ah Foo keep laugh at me!!cheh~!
Number 4 out of 5 group -.-!
Thanks to Eve and Dai Xuan join our group at last..
Meranti lose two marks because of me,but they didn't blame me at all..
so gam dong~~

Today morning got the prize giving ceremony for Hari Keusahawan.
3Cekap bought the most coupons =D!
We got RM300 and a hamper .. teacher say maybe bring us go to play!
And how about the hamper??
We finished it during pn.sahilawati period~she let us eat =D
walalala~love ya 3C!!

Very excited of this sunday..
3C gang outing!!
But don't wonder that i can go or not~
cause huey yi not going..
NGARH!! whatever~ i can't miss this outing!!
Somemore, i long time didn't shopping already T_T
gambateh yaa qing di~!!





And JENG JENG~
PMR left 86 days..
so~i won't blogging until finish PMR~
don't miss me so much okay..?
I'll be back soon,xD!!


ciiaoz~

No comments: