Thursday, July 09, 2009

BACK BACK !!

Hello friends =)!

I'M BACK!!!

intervensi 3 finish!! No more intervensi in this year lo~
BM die, SEJ die, GEO die, SCIENCE die ..
even my proud subject, MATH ALSO DIE!!!

aaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh=(((

So sad la!!sad until now =( stupid algebraic lo!!

Cik Hatimah lost my sejarah paper=.=!
The BEST 3C record ever..
SSSSOOOOOOOOO many people fail it or get D..
only 1 A and B also not more than 10 peoples..
But,where's mine ? =(
Hope i won't get D or FAIL!!

I scared =(









Hari Keusahawan our class selling fruits and laksa-.-!
I told teacher earlier we wanna make ghost house..
she don't wan try to ask pengetua..
so now, OTHER CLASS MAKE ALREADY!!

Hokay lo,ghost house quite hard to make..
so I tell teacher to make water balloon war..
she said nobody will go
so now,OTHER CLASS MAKE ALREADY!!

what with us?
stupid fruits and laksa..
luckily teacher say we free to eat the fruits..if not i sure RAWR!!




Whatever..
Enjoy on that day can already~

No comments: