Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Welcum my muii & spelling bee...

--Welcome my muii=]--
WHEE~welcome my new muii,AMANDA LAI AI LEEN!!!=]
Welcum her 2 my family,haha!!*clap hand*
amanda,same name wif me leh...haha!!>.<
She looks cute=]
She talk oso cute=]
Most important,when i bully her,she'll bully me bk leh!!!
Notti notti 1, like me !xD!!
OMG!!SHE REALY DAMN CUTE!like me!hahahha...
=================================================
--Spelling bee--
NGEK NGEK NGEK!!won spelling bee!!!MUAHAHAHAHAH~!!
2E all the best ehh,hek~!!
2day,carmen c,carlame,me n felicity join the spelling bee contest!
My eng so bad,stil wan join,haha!!lui yan lui mat-.-
Each person need 2 spell 3 word...
I jz rmbr i spell SIMILE oni...coz i spell it correctly,but teacher say wrong!
Den got 1 word,i simply tembak,CORRECT ADY!!WHOA!!
Sum words i realy dun understand,hear oso din hear b4..
not sum words...ALMOST ALL-.-
2C-9
2D-10
2E-15!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH~!!DAMN HAPPY!!!
xD!!

No comments: