Monday, June 16, 2008

--DAMN JELES!!realy--

Whoa,i damn jeles hui ying de lorr...
Her daddy SSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO gud!!!
I oso wan my daddy like tat,but den,sai hei-.-


-[daddy trained me to ate fruits as much as i can.he say that is good for skin and health]-
-[and daddy trained us to drink alcohol = =so wont get any hurts or harm when grew up ]-
-[when i been hurted in love. he will be with me =]he will acc me till i sleep. he will bring me to eat my fav food.and , the words touched me is , he said before[girl , boys hurt you once and once. normally boys are bad. but daddy not same , daddy love you =]]] ]-

OMG,damn gud,very good...
Well,my daddy din say b4 I LOVE U 2 me laa-.-

HUI YING!!U REALY SO HANG FOK TAT U GOT SUCH GOOD GEH DADDY!!!

I OSO WAN LAA!!!
T_____________________________________________________T

No comments: