Thursday, June 05, 2008

Port Dickson & Melaka trip(part 2)

Port Dickson & Melaka trip(part 2)

Yea yea,continue second day,xD!

Reach the new hotel.
--THE AVILLION CHALET--
Oso above the sea geh=]
The avillion chalet:





When v reach there,stil cannot check in=\
So v jz waiting in the bar n drink orange juice!

The orange juice...

I drinking the orange juice=D

After check in,v went 4 swimming~!!

The swimming pool so big de lorr...

OOOMMMM~YOGA,xD!

4 ppl again!!hehe...

=3

I carrying my cousin,haha!!

BULLYING PPL,xD!!

Suddenly rain=\
V sit in the canteen n eat pizza=D
Den take pic!CHI-CHIAK~!!
PEACE~~~

my jie...I LOVE TIS PIC SO MUCH!!!=D

Den v go baby pool play the slide...
Before...

After!!hehe...

Me n jie!!

U see the boy,slide down damn cute!!

After tat,GO SEASIDE LORR~~~~
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN~
PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY PLAY~

xD!!damn fun!!
Me n brother...

WHEE~~~~~~~

Bully ppl again!!geng leh~~xD!

Playing=] waiting 4 the ombak,xD!

Sitting the boat...Err,dunno call wad laa!!

Den go bk hotel take bathe...
Continue my story book while waiting my parents...
Go eat dinner luu...
Got ppl singing there,they sing table by table!!
They sing til so loud so harmoni,xD!!
Our skol choir group 10 person oni can louder than them!!
me,pui fok them!!
After dinner,KARAOKE TIME!!
but the song all out dated geh=\
Nvm lor,can song ok jor,hehe...
Brother n cousin karaoke-ing


My mom's fren's son,xD!!so cute=]

Den go bk hotel zZzZzZzZzZz~~~~~~
Finish second day!!
Now i wan ZZZZZZZZZZZ ady,continue 2mr=]

--------------------TO BE CONTINUE-------------------------

No comments: