Monday, June 16, 2008

My daddi?o.o??

--My daddi?o.o?--


Ohyea,I'm damn jeles other ppl has a gud daddy...

Like Carmen,Hui Ying...

They care them,love them,made them laugh n wadever...

Yea,my daddy care abt me,but den,he's damn cool-.-

VERI cool!!many of my frens who came my house oso wil say:y ur daddy so cool?

me:err,wad should i answer?jz dunno...

Not oni my frens scared him,i oso scared...ALOT!I'm the ONLY child tat let him beat b4...

SEE?!I SO SPECIAL 1 AHH!!!

My daddy din train me anything,1 day oso dunno got talk 10 sentences anot...

But,i stil LOVE my dad=P

I said i wan play during the holiday,he bring me go PD=]

I said i wan 2 go book fair,hr bring me go the second day=]

He wan earn many money n let me study n private skol,but,i dun wan=]

Althought u din say out ,

but i noe, u care abt me 1....NGEK NGEK NGEK...

I NOE 1,MUAHAHAHAHHAA...

OK,i perasan again-.-

DADDY,I LOVE U =]

=========================================

No comments: