Thursday, June 05, 2008

Port Dickson & Melaka trip=]

Port Dickson & Melaka trip=]
--First day(Monday)--

I went 4 PD n MELAKA for 4 days 3 nites=D
Monday abt 10 sumthing go bring my cousin...

Tis fat cousin,xD!

After tat,went 4 breakfast...
The restaurant,EEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...
The flies fly everywhere,table dirty,walao,no mood eat ady-.-
eat SUM mihun den bye bye,55 go...

Omost 12 sumthing...REACH PD!!!


Took in the car=]

Den go find hotel...find jor omost half hour-.-
FINALLY found it ---THE LEGEND WATER CHALET---


Me n my fat cousin,haha...

Take many many things,wahahaha...

Going 2 our room O_O

Under the room is sea o..

SEE?SEE?IZZIT SEA?geng,xD!

Da room=]

Sea~~~hehe...

After tat,v went 4 swimming...
The water damn dirty,so i jz swim a while...

Den,mamii baba reast 4 a while..
So i read my book,闪亮的时刻!
after they woke up v go eat n buy haagen dazs!
HAAGEN-DAZS!!!lanc u CARMEN HOR!!

After dinner,go beach walk walk...
Go bk hotel n FISHING!!!hehe...
Under our room is sea,so v can fishing in our balcony=]
After 2 hours,v din get any fish-.-
So jz go slp...

--Second day(Tuesday)--
Wake up,RUN 2 BALCONY!!!!
fishing again...
Ngam ngam the sea low tide,v can see the fish!!=]
Suddenly got sumthing go near my sotong...
See properly,WHOA!!A CRAB!!
i pass my fishing rode 2 daddy,he help me catch...
SEE?!the stupid crab!!

My daddy catching the crab!!

N TA-TLA~~~~finny caught the crab=]

Ofcoz i got put it bk 2 the sea laa!!=D
Den go 2 eat breakfast...
After tat go sea play play again=]
1,2,3,4!!

Yea,i bullying my fat cousin=]

WHEE~HUG HIM!!

Me n jie,xD!

Den,change 2 another hotel...
Pack leng leng,bye bye lu..change hotel=]


----------------TO BE CONTINUE----------------------

No comments: