Monday, October 04, 2010

T__T

Holy, physics is totally stressed me out.
Sometimes I really feel like crying :'(
When I marking the exercises that I did,
I can felt my heart is breaking, seriously x(
No matter how hard I try.
Mr. Wong said I hate physics because I can't score.
BUT THEN, IDK why my physics always wrong!
Eventhough I know how to do the question,
but it still wrong!
Not FML, is F physics L!
Second, my common sense sucks -.-
Third, my english language sucks!
I understand the whole thing, but I can't explain it out =\
Sometimes I even don't understand what the questions talking about.
My daddy don't let me drop physics =\
He said learn one more subject is better!
Don't need to score A, as long as I can pass it.
The thing is, I don't know I can pass or not.


ngeh, screw physics.

No comments: