Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finally :)

Tee-hee~ Final is officially over!!!
Miraculously, I got A for my physics!! :p
Can't believe right lol?
Highest in the class, with Ching Yong.
I think I'm gonna fail my sejarah and moral, I'm pretty sure!!
It's okay, cause I don't want to go Science 1 :p
Miss Jo said only four of us passed chemistry, WTH?
I MUST pass chemistry :( I can't disappoint Mr.Wong.
Teacher will give the papers back tomorrow,
hope I'm one of them!!!!
Tomorrow onwards, free period everyday!!
Yesh damn happy~
Now waiting for RAG day!
I think it will be kinda fun with my besties!
Ah Cheng, camwhore kay? XD!
And what? Be stalker? :p
Two lengluii accompany you to be stalker XD



Ohh, I owe my Yu Xin jie a birthday post! :)
Gonna post it as soon as possible,
wait for me yo.



前几天才想,有你们真好,
前几天才想,全世界我只相信你们,
前几天才想,我要写一篇post,让你们知道我很想念你们!
结果。。。我无言。
难道阿姨所说的一切,真的要应验在我身上吗?
如果我不问,你们会告诉我吗?
如果我不问,你们会和我讨论吗?
我到底是你们的一份子吗?
就算你们有了决定,你们不要和我讨论,
至少!真的至少,通知我一下。
我没想到,我没想到。
连姐妹也不说一声,算了吧。

No comments: