Monday, July 12, 2010

No more FIFA =D

FIFA world cup is officially over now :)
Spain is the champion, not bad,
But I'm not really a supporter of Spain, I support Brazil =D
Kinda sad cause I didn't watch the final -.-
Four years one time weih!
Actually I wanted to watch but I'm so tired =\
Tiam Jun called me on 2.15, I sleep back after the call.
Then he sms me to wake me up, but then I sleep again.
He called me again on 2.30, I tell him I don't want to watch anymore lol :p
I'm blur that time, I don't even know what I'm thinking and what I'm talking-.-


Went school today, most of them absent-.-
Today got inter-house debate competition :D
SELADANG WENT INTO FINAL MUAHAHA. pro yo!
And then, everyone slept in the class after the debate.


Mutiarans!! Maybe I'll go back on tomorrow or Wednesday to practice :D
have to check wether the school allow or not first.

Jia You krazee JACKS! :D

No comments: