Thursday, July 15, 2010

Fun ^^

ONE of the picture we took when we practicing LOL.
*we took alot BAHAHA*
Yeap yeap, I had a lot of fun at Cempaka!!!
It's because this week got many inter-house competitions :)
Made me feel this school so special compare to mutiara.
We no need care about TOO MANY rules!!
They got many activities omg!
Most excited part! BIG SPLASH!!!
Winner can throw loser into the swimming pool!!
Seniors also can jump into swimming pool if you want LOL.
So special kan??
Then then, they got I MOVIE competition =D
Each house will make 3 different types of movie!!
They still got BEST ACTOR AWARD, BEST ACTRESS AWARD and etc.
awwwhhh, felt so free here..
But oopsie, Seladang got number 3 hmm =(
Besides, I'm getting closer with 4Science2!
No more feeling like I'm the outsider :)
Everyone will chat together when there's a free period!
And I found that I will feel scared without them.
Today they went to chemistry test :(
I didn't participate cause I'm late comer and I force to go commerce 1.
Luckily still got Jun Lam and Moon, or else I sure feel scared!
Well, thank you 4Science2!!!
Mutiarans! I happy right here :)
So no more worries!!
Miss you all and love you all forever ^^

No comments: