Saturday, July 31, 2010

krazee JACKS's big day!

Finally, there's something that I can post about yo! krazee JACKS's big day passed liaw. I became lifeless already FML max.
Kay, back to the title =)
Saturday night, Stacey and Kei overnight at my house :D Me and kei sleep in 1 room and we dump stacey alone in my room LALALA~ nolah, it's because she said she wanted to sleep late. Woke up on 2.30a.m, pro right? Slept for 3 hours only! Then we went to Joey's house for make up =)
When we reached Joey's house, Joey's eyes was like half closing HAHA so funny!! Her eyes half close for half an hour I think LOL. Her cousin not yet wake up, so we decided to make banner first :D

But lastly we failed to make it leh. And then, Joey's mama help us to tie our hair :) thanks auntie!! And also thanks to Joey's cousin who help us to make up!! THANK YOU THANK YOU!

Around 6 something, we went to school to meet Puan Tee. AAWWHHH, so long didn't walk that road liaw, miss it lar. Miss the school time at mutiara =) Then, me, Carmen , Stacey and Kei sit teacher's car while Joey sit her own car. I thought I'll sleep in the car BUT THEN we keep talk talk talk until we reach there XD

I tell you all, got kei means got camwhore :D

Pn. Tee driving tee-hee! Thanks Pn. Tee to be our incharged teacher hehe^^

We're almost there! woots! Putrajaya Convention Centre.

Freaking cold in there!! forget to bring my jacket lah so stupid.



My new boyfriend, Troy :D He wears my hat too, see! LOL

After we registered, they told us we're the third group to perform. All of us like O_____O! Cause we told our supporters to come around 11pm! So we like keep calling our supporters until sakit kepala. And so sad my family can't make it :( Thanks to supporters who still coming for us although we changed our time. Especially those who rush here without eating their breakfast!!





Supporters who gather at SK Taman Segear for the bus :D And also must thank you Carmen Hor the FEIPO who arrange the bus hee!

While waiting for them, krazee JACKS took many pictures~~ I love AAALLL the pictures!!



Actually I making my shoelace @@

J-A-C-K-S!!



Jesper the sakai. The SUPERB high weih!

Then, then, we went to toilet to make up again. I still remember the moment Joey's mom help us to spray the bling bling thing on our hair xD! We like, standing in 1 row, cover our face with hand, waiting for her mom. The spray damn smelly! Made us can't breathe LOL. Not forget to camwhore too =)





So colourful!! I like it so much!!

AND THEN, finally supporters came!! The first person I saw ofcourse is my bear bear! Because of his stupid shirt -.-

Wen Yi curi tangkap xD

And then, we went to to backstage for the last practice. We practice like alomost 3 times then start playing and chatting already. Yeah, this is krazee JACKS haha. Other team really keep practicing one loh. Then, the worker called us to get ready at the backstage already. We damn excited loh OMG! Our energy come from no where LOL. We create some new lame steps HAHA. Got totoro lah, got micheal jackson lah, got the "OMG" song lah, keep laughing non-stop.

Before our turn, we keep shouting behind. Seriously, we gone crazy -.-.





I kena punch down le xD







The pictures while we performing :D


Yeah yeah they cheering for us :D I can listen you all shout so loud weih!! THANKS ALOT ^^




When we finish performing, go back to the backstage, we shout again!! So excited OMG ! And then when the worker and teacher said we did a great job, we really so AAAHHHHH!! happy xD

After that, CAMWHORE AGAIN! with friends^^

JI MUII!! Yeah, I keep hugging Qiao when I saw her. I think people thought we're lessbian XD

Okay, ignore me XD

I like this picture so much LOL!

Mua old bean!!







Then, all of us went down to the SMOKING AREA to....... CAMWHORE xD

Stupid siao za bo sakai face.


This picture both of them look cute ! xD

Me : BOBO FACE

Bear : BEAR BEAR POSE

LOL!



YESH I DID IT RAWRHOHO!

After that, we waiting for the result with a VERY tired mood! Really no energy AT ALL! Then, teacher fetch us back to Leisuremall McDonald and I bought McFlurry XDD I remembered the look 4 of us sleep in teacher's car HAHA SO FUNNY.

Oh well, although we lose the competition, but krazee JACKS earn some experience :D Most important is, we enjoy the stage, we enjoy the day so much!! And also sorry for all the troubles that I cause for you all in this few weeks. Also not forget our parents who sponsor and sacrifice many things for us!! We won't forget this memoriable day right JACKS? Hope we really have another chance to go for competition again =)

For more picture , kelik here.

For video, kelek here.

Ciao people! ^^

No comments: