Thursday, July 01, 2010

Miss ji muiis! :)


hmm =\ miss ji muiis! Miss those time ge po-ing with them, share secret with them, crap with them. I will tell everything to them eventhough those things are not their business =\ Just talk whatever I like aihs. Long time didn't talk whatever I like and laugh as loud as I can. SAD!

Last time at Mutiara, when me and Carmen see a funny thing, we can crap WHOLE DAY! And ofcourse laugh WHOLE DAY =( I look weird when I didn't talk craps and laugh until peoples think I'm crazy. I miss them a lot.

At Cempaka, maybe I'm a new comer, that's why I always feel that I can't really join them when they're chatting. Sometimes, when I trying to say something, nobody will care what I say =\ I hate being neglected! Yes, I know some of the boys there, but, I want a girl friend more than a boy. I thought I'm good in making friends, but then now I failed max.

JI MUIIS I MISS YOU ALL!!

And also Yu Xin jie, the one I always think of when I'm sad. But there's a VERY BIG advantage after I leaving them, that is, I become so hardworking already XDD!! And I long time didn't scold bad words le ahem



Okay, back to the happy one! I enjoy cempaka life very much :) Everything just so good there especially foods!! And the toilet very clean also =) everything look so new for me. The most important is, ITOUCH AND IPHONE EVERYDAY!! Keep borrow Chee Cheng's, Jun Lam's and one more new target, Tiam Jun's one LOL! At first addicted to Chee Cheng's game. After that saw Jun Lam got the "cut fruit" game, then I addicted to it liaw. Actually got one time can break record, BUT THEN MARCUS KACAU THEN KENA BOMB-.- Then then today Tiam Jun let me play one can torture people de game HAHA. Tomorrow gonna borrow XD.

And and, I found Cempakans are monster =( FOOD MONSTER! I brought 2 pack of biscuit for lunch today, then i ate 2 or 3 pieces, they finished all liaw =\ especially Marcus loh, he always hunt people's food XD! Luckily I still get something back, Tiam Jun's sweet HAHA. When I think of I snatch the chair with him today can still laugh one HAHA, snatch until sweating. Tomorrow the first time assembly!! Wear blazer leh gan jiong XD!

Okay, got to go=) bah bye.

No comments: