Friday, February 29, 2008

Urgh~!!

I realy cannot tahan jorr la!!
My parents...I'm so emo u noe?
I realy wanna cry...
T___________________T

*Peristiwa 1*
Evening Khai Liang brother called me.
My parents saw the name n ask me who is him...
Them:Who is Khai Liang bro?
Me:Fren la -.-
Them:Wat fren?boy or girl?
Me:Boy la!
Them:How u kenal him?
Me:At skol la!outside how 2 noe fren?!Fren is nt boy then girl de la!If u dun like me 2 talk wif boys,so nw i delete all the boy's name in my hp...
Them: ... u go up la...
After tat i go up jorr lo...

*Peristiwa 2*
While v eating dinner,i remind my mom 1 more time tat 2mr i wan reach skol b4 7.30...
Me:Mami,rmbr 2mr fetch me ahh,i nid 2 reach skol b4 7.30 lerh...
Mami:Y u oways join many things wan?U noe i nid 2 work?
Me:Then y jie jie can?Somemore she at skol time...
Grandma:She active ma,let her join la!
Uncle:Wat time?I fetch u...=D
Me:7.30 morning....
Uncle:Morning ahh?Then cannot lo...-.-
Grandma:*talk 2 mami*Like u ahh!!So lazy...tat's y u din join anything!!
After tat i jz take the plate n continue eating in the kitchen wif kakak!!
U noe wat I'm angry?
Jie jie choir nid 2 buy white shirt,white long skirt n high heels...
Me leh?Oni nid 2 fetch...-.-
UNFAIR!!!!!

No comments: