Monday, February 18, 2008

Food poison ><

*Ahem ahem*2day i food poison-ed!!><
So damn charm,sommore 2day is exam day!!AHHH~!!
Well,i woke up on 4.30 a.m. coz of the stupid stomuchache==
I tot it's oni stomuchache,so jz go toilet...
Bt then i suddenly feel wan 2 vomit then accidently.....
U noe de horr?Dunno then i tel u lar,xD
After that i quickly run 2 the first floor n ask 4 medicine(fong sa yuen)
Bt then stil continue cirit-birit...
Then suddenly my mom woke up n ask wat happen 2 me=.=
I jz finish saying food poison then she started scold me
Mom:2DAY U GT EXAM WORR~!!Y FOOD POISON?!HOW 2 EXAM?!
Me:I dunno ><
Mom:Yesterday wat u eat?
Me:I dunno ><
Mom:Call u dun wan go pasar malam yesterday jorr!!
Me:><
Mom:2day wan go skol mou?
Me:Sure,nonit exam ahh?!><
Mom:Then nw u quickly go change uniform la...

*Walk up slowly coz mt stomuch TOO pain!!*

When i reach my room,suddenly wan vomit!!O_O!!
*Prang!preng!prong!sheng!shang!shong!*
Run 2 the toilet n....well,u noe =D
Then my mom ask me wan wait 8 o'clock oni go skol mou...
I quickly say hokay ^o^
Then i ate 4 types of medicine O_O
my dad call me 2 rest 4 a while...okie lorr...watever...
Then slp slp slp,wan vomit!!run go toilet again==
After tt slp again...then when i wan 2 go skol...
I starter 2 vomit again n again...until hard 2 walk!!
T_______________________T
So daddy say nonit exam 4 bm sin,ltr feel well oni go continue exam...
BT.......
I cirit-birit til 10 stg n daddy going 2 work le,din go skol lo..
b4 that,daddy sure bring me go see doctor first la
Doctor call me eat 5 types of medicine!!
Suen jorr la,haix...

Err,can i ask?teacher let me exam again ge mou?
U all gt try b4 mou?
I scared teacher dun let me exam semula..
T________________________T
Like tat i'll die de worr,tel me yarr~!!

Sori 2 Carmen n Mei Kei...
I noe u both SURE wan scold me de la,haix
SO sori coz din tel u all..
Coz realy emergency,i walk oso hard 2 walk le
So sori 4 waiting me!!><

No comments: