Thursday, March 06, 2008

DAMN ANGRY!!!!

If i noe which freaking stupid damn thief stole my uniform....
I REALY WILL CUT U INTO 18 PIECES LA!!!!!!
Walao,realy SSSSSSOOOO damn angry arrkkk~!!
Thanks 2 the thief,my parents argued wif Pn.sasi...
Thanks 2 the thief,my parents wan me change skol...
Thanks 2 the thief,my pusat sumber tag lost...
Thanks 2 the thief,Pn.sasi wil zhen dui me from nw...
Thanks 2 the thief,u made me cry infront of many ppl...
THX ALOT!!!*I realy wil kill u*
First,i lost my wallet.FFIIINNNNEEEE~!!NVM~~!!!
Then,I LOST WHOLE PACK OF SHIRT...
Mei Kei oso...
My parents oso scold Pn.sasi coz of her attitude
She say v muz responsible 4 our things...Yea,correct!
She oso say v can call ppl 2 take care of our bag~!!
BBUUTTT~!!ALL OF US GO 4 KK HOW TAKE CARE LEH HUH??
Sot de,so lekk u take care my bag la!!
After tat,my parents talk 2 Mr.chee until 5 o'clock=.=
Then,Mr.chee talk 2 me =D *V speak in madarine la*

Mr Chee:u r the 1 lost the uniform?
Me:Yea...
C:LAN KU BAO*means ppl who like 2 cry*
Me:I'm nt lan ku bao=.=
C:U r lan ku bao...
Me:I'm nt!!
C:If gt any problem u can find me,blah blah blah~!!blah blah blah~!!
Me:okok,ahha ahha,emm emm...
C*look at my mom*:She so good in skol 1.
After tat look at me:U got notti anot?
Me:SURE NO LA!!!
Ganyang:She so good girl de...
Me:=.="

No comments: