Sunday, January 22, 2012

Happy Chinese New Year! ;)

Hello! Before I'm off to celebrate Chinese New Year, I'll just update a short post! ;)

Well, second week of college, exhausted! College is really much more busier than high school! And I don't know why it is so tiring ;( I miss high school so much!

Somehow I just thought of changing course, I am really tired to continue all the science subjects ;( can you guys imagine early in the morning start with chemistry, followed up with physics which I don't understand AT ALL, then biology, maths *more like addmath* and English ;( and it is only half hour break! FUHHHH. I hope the next timetable can treat me well!! I'm thinking about culinary art actually but I know it is impossible ;( daddy won't allow sigh..

Hmm, what else huh? Ohya! It is just second week then we have got assignment already! :O! And lecturers gave us a lot of "Angpau". Hello? I wanna celebrate CNY Kay..?


Well, although that week is tired but there's always something that can makes me felt warm <3


Happy Chinese New Year peoples! ;) hope you guys can have a great year and get many many angpaus!!!



With love,
Missylebbit!! ;)

No comments: