Saturday, January 14, 2012

College life

College life ain't easy -.- and I already started to miss high school life!! :( sorry for not updating frequently cause I'm really tired after came home from college. Not used to wake up early yet :|

My timetable is so packed oh mah god. Almost everyday have only half hour break then have to continue studying. Have to wake up at 6 morning cause I carpool with one of my friend and to avoid traffic jam. FYI, my parents don't let me drive there yet but they keep nagging me and telling me that they will not fetch me there early in the morning and whatever shit but the point is THEY DON'T LET ME DRIVEEEE. Fffuuuuuuuuu. And I nearly forgot I already got my license -.- life is great!!

After 8 hours of crazy time, finally I can go home at 3.15pm. I purposely arrange my timetable to come earlier and back earlier to avoid traffic jam. But so sad daddy still have to fetch my little brother so I get to reach home at around 5pm. After shower and blah, I can't get to take a nap FML. How good if I can drive? BUT NO -.-

So far everything is going smooth except for the driving part :( at least I still can handle all the subjects YET lol. And the subjects are kinda interesting. Most importantly science subjects don't really need to do presentations cause all replaced by lab report and etc. So nice! I get stressed out for EALD class. Most of the time we have to speak, and ya know I have no confident to speak well in front of everyone! :O so I will get super nervous sigh. I really need to change this cause I can speak well in front of my family but not friends >
For chemistry, so far so good, love it so much! Biological science, learnt all about Australia's flora and fauna! Physics :| as usual, tembak but surprisingly correct! Lol. Mathematics, another stress one -.- we have to calculate a very complicated algebra expression within 20 seconds -.- and I have a damn cool calculator which cost me RM530 but it is really cool! Will they to show you guys on the next post ^^. And we have to create our own equations using the information given which all the SPM student never tried before. I don't know what about O-level student.


And I just know that SPM result will release on 22nd of March! And I'm having first evaluation examination on that week :O. I hope they can change the date so it won't be stress + stress + stress -.- aihs. World gonna end on 21st of March :p

Actually I have some pictures to post but I'm using my iPhone to update this bloggie! Hopefully can replace them on next post hehe!





Love ya peoples!

No comments: