Thursday, August 02, 2012

It's been so long..


It's been so long that I didn't touch my bloggie. Don't blame me, I have excuses okay? ;p Well I know this thing is kinda dead here, and I finally took my initiative to make it revive! Maybe? NOLAH! haha. I guess nobody is visiting this blog already, just like I don't visit my friend's blog anymore. So to those who "accidentally" saw this new post, omg you're the lucky one!! hehe. And this gonna be a long post. See? How lucky you are!!


And there goes my excuses! I hope I'm excused after you read it! yeah? ;p

#1. My lovely lovely iPhone abandoned me few months ago.

For you maybe this doesn't matter but for me YES IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT POINT AND I MUST SAY T____T As you know, as a college student, we barely have time to open up our lappie and slowly look through everything fb twitter youtube shit no -.- If I switched on my lappie, it means that I'm having assignment to rush to so basically I won't open any other website except for google and microsofts. Last time I used to blog using my iPhone but no worry poeples! I buy myself a Samsung Galaxy SII! :D So, hopefully I will blog more..? And I am so glad that I don't need to use the damn nokia phone anymore.


#2. Examinations and courseworks.

No doubt that AUSMAT is not an easy course!! Seriously, my advice is if you're not those students who are hardworking enough and won't study 24/7, just like me, do not take AUSMAT. Because every week you will have 2 or 3 assessments and every two week you will get an assignment to be done. Every single assessments you did might affect your overall result. I just finished my Evaluation Examination 2 yesterday. I'd completed 3/4 of the Internal Assessments and my result is seriously seriously bad. Sigh. Hoping my External Assessment can help me a lil bit more. Mock examination is 1 months time, Oral examination in 2 months time and lastly, WACE examination in 3 months time.


#3. Don't blame me, blame the technology! HAHA.

Well you see. Nowadays everyone had a smartphone, twitter facebook instagram, everyone sees the updates from those sites are enough, who the hell will bother my blog anymore? -.- I am not one of those famous blogger tho.



My excuses are super strong enough to be forgiven right? ;P I knew it! Kay so let’s don’t crap much and starts talking about what happened for the past few months!! I stop updating after Chinese New Year, so I’ll start posting from there.






#1. I have a new pet dog wtf.

A white fat maltese female dog. We named her as TINKER! Another new member that annoyed me much T_T she loves biting my underwear which IDK why T___T and she loves biting me and IDK why too T___T. But honestly, she brought happiness to everyone in my family but not me #fml.






Don't got cheated by her appearance. The truth is, SHE IS A TOMBOY -.-











#2. Went for a grooming class :D

I had the first class on last December which they taught us on which colour suits us most. And my colour is cool winter, which are colours like dark blue, dark red, dark green, basically everything that is DARK fml. Here are the pictures of second class. They taught us how to take care of our skins, make up and correct posing in front of the cameras! Lastly the third class taught us on communications skills which I felt that I failed the most. Other than that they also taught us on table manners and interview skills. A very good workshop I can say and there will be a new workshop specially for youth I guess? And the price is super reasonable and cheap compared to international grooming class. They will invite celebrities to teach us too! If you’re interested, you can leave a comment here or visit EMAGE at Kota Damansara. More info please click here.





Free facial time at the class. This is the time when I know I use the wrong method to take care of my face fml no wonder last time many pimples -.-


This is the after picture of us after transforming from grooming class teacher Miss Susan Law LOL!!


The very first time I make up myself! :) 




#3. SPM result!!!

Yes, I’d done with all my big examinations. Such a big disappointment cause my Biology couldn’t get an A. Tears dropped because I disappointed my tuition teacher too. I don’t believe that I actually can’t score it because it is one of my most confident subjects and I perform well for Biology in my pre-U too. Something wrong somewhere.. L


The last picture of Class of 2011 on this stage (not everyone in it tho). Thanks for the memories and good luck everyone!!!













#4. Ice-skating session with AUSMAT gang!

A really really fun and good experiences ice-skating with whole gang of friends. The epic thing is we wore our AUSMAT 2012 official T-shirt to skate and we always gather and the center of skating ring. Just imagine whole gang of 20+ peoples wearing the same shirt and standing together, WOW!!! Ganster-like teehee! Honestly I’m super failed on skating, I can’t balance my body since I was young, awesome people J we also did farewell to Khang Yee who received JPA scholarship and changed course to A-levels as well as Edwin who received Malaysia Matriculation program and now studying in Pulau Penang. BRIGHT FUTURE FRIENDS! J hope you guys are doing great! Love ya xoxo.



Group photo with le gang :D


Let me introduce them to all of you :D They never appeared in my blog before haha. They are monsters that I met in College and I hang out with them everyday! They are peoples that can made me laugh till my stomach burst! hahahaah. Love you guys mogumons!





#5. Biological Sciences Field Trip.

One of the assignment which I will never forget for my entire life I can say. Our task is to visit two different ecosystem and investigate them. One is natural ecosystem and another one is ecosystem that is affected my mankinds. After that, we need to produce an individual scientific report on this task. We chose FRIM at Kepong and Bukit Nanas at KL center (right behind KL Tower). We are allowed to borrow apparatus and materials from the lab in Sunway College as long as we don’t damage them. We did few test and yeah! I got 34/50 for my report! All the epic moments I will never forget especially memories from Vince Lok!! A random guy that I met in college and gave us so much of laughters.

Well Vince I’m not gonna talk about your bad things here so IF one day you found my blog and saw this post, kindly treat me a meal as thank you :D

This is BIO3_GROUP1. Really had a lot of fun and learnt a lot of new things from you guys especially our leader Andrew!! :)





#6. Carmen babi BFF Hor’s birthday!!

A party that I planned like months ago before her birthday =.= Carmen Hor, where on earth you can find such a good BFF like me? So the story starts on the present first, RAWR! I know this girl loves lomo camera much and she always complaint that why she gave her bf a lomo as present instead of buying herself one. So as an awesome BFF, I went to do research on lomo camera and went to every shop look for details but there’s so many models od them wtf and now I gotta plan on how to ask her which one she likes. Hell at that time I kept scolding myself why I turn my life into miserable for a fatty bom? Haha!! And yeah at last we bought her the La Sardina model and obviously we shared the money la or I will go bankrupt wtf.

The plan went really smooth. First of all her mommy aka my kaima brought her to cut her lousy hair . So we went to buy dominos for the party (RM100 FOR 5 I AM HAPPY KID) and fml to max I met Mr.Wong and had an awkward hi with him -.-  Initially we planned to make it at her house but due to the lacking of space, we made it at the house beside hers which is her father’s and everyone turns to a mess cause this is not our initial plan anymore and we’re lacking of time!!! So I’m like



And yeah, we made it real successful cause this pig is in shock hahaha!!

 I am still very happy because your wearing is so ugly HAHAHAHA!!

 Krazee JACKS reunion T__T

 Something that definitely can't missed out in a birthday party which is cream war -.- attacked by kei.


Hope you enjoyed it BFF! :)

p/s : videos click here.




#7. AUSMAT Teacher’s Day + Talentime 2012.

I am very proud to say this as a member of AUSMAT student council, WE MADE A GREAT JOB. (y) Seriously, after few months of brainstorming and worrying, we successfully made a miracle to AUSMAT lecturers as well as all students of AUSMAT. Beside this, we are on The Star newspaper too, how can we not proud? J I remember before the event started, there are 7 lecturers had surprise performances for AUSMATians. Before the show ended all student council member run up to the stage and dance together with lecturers. This is the moment that I will never forget because the audiences are all so hyper and wow, incredible ausmatians. Sher Win and I were in-charging the decorations part but I feel so sorry to her cause I didn’t really do my part because I joined the talentime! J

 Sher win, Yue Lin and I, we are AUSMAT student council member! ;D


 rock yo.

I uploaded this because I find this extremely funny hahaha!! Well this devil guy didn't inform me that mankiran is taking picture and I was curious that who is he posing at. So the picture ends up became like this lol.


RAINBOW PIXIE. My crew’s name. We did K-pop dance and WE WON THE DANCE CATEGORY! :D Hell yeah! We received RM200 reward $.$ glad that our efforts had paid off. I remembered how we argued on the dance and how we suffered from the muscle pains, learning the dance moves on YouTube and staying back till late at college just for practice. WELL DONE PIXIES! Another big applause to you girls! <3 o:p="o:p">


Seriously we never thought of winning the talentime. WE ROCKS THE STAGE YO!

p/s : video click here or here.
p//s : Our news on The Star Newspaper, click here.



#8. My Sweet 18th Birthday Celebration ohohoh!!!

HHIIIII I’M OFFICIALLY 18TH NNOOWWW OOHHH NONO IS 18TH AND 1 MONTH OLD NOWWW hehehe. I celebrated my birthday uhmmm 1,2,3 times! Hehe. But I’m kind of disappointed on the actual day cause on my own birthday, I went to celebrate my grandma’s birthday and nobody actually remember it’s my birthday too ;( and I don’t get to blow a candle on the actual day.. this is sad L but luckily my friends did help me celebrate and I AM REALLY HAPPY! ;D thank you peoples!!

First of all is celebration with Ding and Suwei! :D They brought me to Publika and we had lunch at Plan B. IDK why I always feel happy to be with them! Maybe because they always brought me to eat nice food HAHAHAHAHAH!


Homemade cake from Suwei ;) thanks!!! :D 






Then, surprise celebration with LAI FAMILY!! McDonald as usual hahaha you all don't so loutou can ah? lol. Carmen said that she wanted to bring me out for a dinner at a very nice place and wants me to dress up nicely. (Y) to carmen that didn't revenge on me for the lousy shirt incident after her birthday hahaaha.




 Homemade cookies from Carmen!! Haha, awesome present that I received! :D


Lastly the celebration with le monters. On our sembreak, we purposely picked a day to go Su Wen's house and play there. =.= Lifeless I know HAHA. After dinner suddenly they turned off the light, this freak me out so I asked Vince what's happening, at first he was curious too then he OOOHHHH and say he don't know wtf -.- one don't simply OOHHH if you don't know anything okay?? And tadah! Cake hehe! The celebration ends up became our celebration because we did not celebrate Su wen's and Wei Shen's birthday too. So we celebrated it together!!


Well this is not the only surprise they gave me. They gave me another surprise on my actual birthday itself. In the morning, none of them actually wish me Happy Birthday but then I don't realise -.- seriously. Maybe because I know that they are SUPPOSED to know!! :p I went back home from grandmother's birthday celebration and I'm super tired so thought of sleeping. Then Kai Ling said she wants to discuss the AUSMAT info board decoration with me and wants me to on Skype. Initially I refused but end up I online -.- so she was dragging the time and at around 11.45pm, she added 3 of them in the conversation. Honestly I didn't realise anything special cause we always do special things -.-  and I thought she added them for fun. And at that time, the internet connection keeps turn down, some of us keep disconnecting and till last Kai Ling couldn't online dy. SO she called me through viber, asked me if I'm sad or not, I answered yes, I didn't knew that she is refering to that "they-didn't-wish-me" part, I thought she was talking about my family forgets my birthday. She is nervous and burst all the plans out HAHAHAH. 

Then I was like O_______O, wait no? what are we talking about? HAHAHAH. They actually wanted to wish me happy birthday at 11.59pm together on Skype, cute surprise right? Then I went online again using my phone but the Wei Shen went off to bed dy :( Vince, Su Wen and Kai Ling wished me Happy Birthday through skype and I have a Happy Birthday Song from them! haha how sweet ^^ they made me cried even more, so touched! and we had long conversation till late night through skype :) Although the surprise was kinda failed but you guys managed to make me teared HAHA!




#9. AUSMAT I-Care Day Teaser + Actual Day.

I bet you all are wondering what is AUSMAT I-Care Day :p It is an event which raise fund for the needy in Malaysia. We successfully raised 12k and we broke the record of all previous AUSMAT batch!! You see you see, how can I not love AUSMAT?? Every English class have to came out with a booth and my class ELD 5, did body arts ;p Body tattoo, hair braiding and hair spraying. We have personal key chain too! Before the actual day, we actually had a teaser for 3 classes every Tuesday to test on the products. I didn’t really have fun that day cause I’m the one helping others to braid their hair so yeah :\

Picture of Teaser, helping my BFF to braid her hair! ;p


 Due to this hair, he had a name called "COCONUT TREE"! Yeah Vince!!





On the actual I-Care Day,

See? Crowded by AUSMATIANS :D There is a class helding a sausage bread competition where a person must finish eating 5 sausage bread with wasabi/chilli sauce or whatsoever in a limit time haha. Lecturers joined too!! :)






#10. Sri Cempaka Cheras Commencement.

So initially I don't get any calls/letter from school after I know my friends already received it. I'm a lil disappointed because I thought I can't make it to commencement. And then I know why because my house's phone number changed and my parents' number changed. The pro school end up called my grandmother ._. how they get it ah honestly? This is a very special event that I'll never regret for joining it for my entire life. I hated myself for a while for not hardworking enough or I can sign the book of excellence :( But nevermind, everything had passed :) and this is the very last event that I joined in Cempaka. #Once a Cempakan, always a Cempaka.





Told you it is gonna be a long post :D Well yea I’m not going to post such a long post till my WACE examination ended. Furthermore there will be less events and outings going on for coming few months already so if I wanted to post, I also have nothing to post muahahahaah *excuses* Hopefully you guys won't find it too boring yea, bye!





~Amanda 






No comments: