Thursday, February 17, 2011

My life.

I had a dramatic life.
Sometimes I don't know I should laugh at it or hate it.
Seriously everything is so dramatic,
until some of my friends will thought that I'm creating story myself :(
I'm not okay? >.<
First, let's talk about my family.
I'm a girl who bonds with many rules,
my parents are strict, VERY strict.
I'm like Cinderella, have to go home before 12am.
Oops nope I'm wrong,should be before 10pm I think =\
Worst than Cinderella HAHA.
Then, talk about my friends.
Even all the conflict happened between me and my friends is dramatic too!
Something like, you snatched my boyfriend or you flirt with my crush then we cannot be friends anymore -.-
Oh crap, grow up please?
We're not primary student anymore,
we used to say "I don't want to friend with her and so as you cannot be friend with her too if not I won't friend you anymore!!" or "why you bully me I want to tell teacher and call everyone not to friend you!!" =_______= remember? Okay whatever.
They even have a GANG to anti me, lol childish!
Well, ofcourse I have some BFF too like Carmen, Ahsu and Ah Cheng.
They really will help me for everything no matter what happen.
True friends used to be like this, helping each other all the time!!
Like what wong wong said :)
My love stories are dramatic too!
But I won't talk much about it cause it's all over :)



I realize that, I'm a crazy girl actually -.-
I did something unbelievable when I'm super down yesterday,
and also this afternoon.
I remembered 2 years ago, I wanted to jump down from the upper gym room in Seri Mutiara when something happened.
I'm NOT trying to suicide, I just felt like, that height maybe can make me became OKU.
The reason why I want to be OKU, I think just few of my BFF knows.
Okay I know it's funny but I really put one of leg my outside the window :(
and Gan Yang gor saw it then blocked me from doing that.
Flashback that moment, I'm really stupid.
And don't worry lol, I will never do that anymore haha.


Well today, my tears dropped for the whole day.
I can cry within one second today!
Fulamak maybe I can break the world record? XD!!
And I screwed my history topical test!!
I HATE HISTORY!!!
Okay, I will end my story here,
goodnight, world!

No comments: