Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!


HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to everyone!





Wow, this year's valentine is crazy,like super duper crazy!
I had a lot of memories today! :)
Chi Foong and Navian are lovely!
Chi Foong gave each 5Science1 girls a rose and lolipop.
And Navian gave everyone a cupcake LOL!

This is the first time I received huge bear bear, roses and ferrero rocher on Valentine's Day!
Thank you!


I think this year is the first year I can feel the Valentine atmosphere :)
Not because I get presents, it's because every of my friend was like nervous for the valentine and don't know what to buy as present LOL
then, the students are being called up to get their present,
so it's like, totally different feel and I like it!!!
I guess I only can feel this at Cempaka school? Government school won't do this I swear!
Too bad it's my last year in school! :(


It's a special day for me. I won't forget about today forever :)

No comments: