Friday, January 15, 2010

tired x.x

seriously seriously seriously, DON'T JOIN SPBT!!
so freaking tired and mad while doing the jobs..
hello lah..?please cooperate okay?
We got no extra times to serve you lah dai gor dai jie..
Don't blame us if u get scolded,it's because you didn't cooperate AT ALL!
Luckily, bean,dong,chee,hsien,adrian they all here and made us laugh =)
IF NOT, I think whole SPBT room will screw up LOL~
ptf, I memang don't like 4S2 already =(
bean,egg,dong,chee ALL AT 4S4!! I miss them!!
4S2 left Hou Yee accompany us, DUH! sien >.After today, when can we play together so crazily like today?
We choose different subjects, next year we can't stay together in one class,also..
no more laughter in the class,sigh!

today suddenly felt emo in school..
and I show it out!!wtf am I doing =( I don't know..
then, hsien teach me one song, made me laugh like hell,xD
thanks for making me laugh leh! all of you =)

Choir, ohyeah~saw Yi Vonn..
as usual, I keep disturbing Yu Xin Jie then kena scold by her,LOL~
disturbing Yi Vonn then kena whack by her AHAHAHA~
disturb many many peoples xD!funneh~




Aerobic's practise will start on next week~
Hope I won't angry and emo like today ='(!

No comments: